Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Artist: Eleanor Cardwell






Eleanor Cardwell is the latest artist I've accepted onto The Emergence Project. I know I haven't been posting a lot about The Emergence Project, because I wasn't planning on representing any more artists right now. However, when I received Eleanor's e-mail and saw her amazing, ethereal images, I was more excited than I had been about an artist in months and knew that I had to get to know her and her artwork more.
Eleanor Cardwell specializes in artist books and works on paper, which I find to be highly intriguing. If only I wasn't in the middle of renovations for my gallery, I would be buying a lot of her work. I thought the least I could do was make her a page on The Emergence Project. You can find more on Eleanor's site here. Her blog. Or her Etsy.
I hope to eventually host a show for Eleanor's work in my gallery.
(BTW, I have decided on the name Eclipse Gallery. Thanks to all of you who participated in my survey. I appreciate all of the feedback I received, and the gallery name reflects the most popular choice. Thanks again!)

3 comments:

/// said...

Oooh, thanks for the introduction, dearie! :)

Eleanor said...

Wow, thank you so much. What an amazing compliment. I'll send you an email over the weekend with more details.

Eleanor

TIG said...

Ethereal is the perfect way to describe these -- just lovely.