Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mail Art!



From C G
Colorado, USA
Visit his blog!

It's funny I should get this postcard today, because last night my husband was singing an Alice Cooper song...then suddenly stopped, looked at me, and said "If you can tell me who sings that I'll give you a kiss" (He does this all the time--he thinks because he's ten years older than me that I don't know anything about good ol' classic rock) Of course, I knew, and he accused me of guessing...while I demanded my kiss. Anyway, I love the synchronicity of receiving this postcard. It's not ultra mind-blowing but still very cool.

In other synchronistic news, yesterday I visited my realtor (
we are finalizing the real estate deal for my gallery), I was wearing a white skirt and a navy shirt, and she was wearing white capris with a navy shirt. Maybe that doesn't sound like that big of a deal to you, but I'm one of those freakishly detail oriented people, and I thought it was great, and so did my realtor. In fact, she even did a little dance and song about how it was navy and white day. That is the mark of a good realtor there. If you are planning on moving to Door or Kewaunee Counties in Wisconsin, I would highly recommend them. I would also highly recommend moving to the area. I've lived all over the U.S. and I love NE Wisconsin the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my husband is 13 years younger than me...but our music is the same (he has brothers my age and older)...when we go to the Poconos and they do those music snippets, we're great from the 60s to the early 90s, then we're lost...and he works as a sound man! (yes, he knows the new music but doesn't listen to it). Isn't it nice to have a guy that sings around the house? My life's background is whatever music he happens to be playing at the moment, although I have the rights to introducing him to Tonic.