Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Fave Publisher



The publisher is Laurence King, UK-based, and they publish books on architecture, art, design, fashion, graphic design, and interior design. Just browsing through their website is delightful. I found out about them because I WON a copy of Key Urban Housing of the Twentieth Century from a Dezeen contest. I never win anything!

Soon I am having a give-away of my own so stay tuned :)

Especially exciting is Laurence King's new book Stickerbomb--the first collectable, fully peelable sticker book featuring illustration, graffiti and graphics. It is filled with an amazing collection of more than 250 specially commissioned stickers by artists, illustrators and graffiti writers from around the world.

Their books are very reasonable on Amazon! Check out my Wish List.

No comments: