Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mail Art Exhibition at the 407 Gallery


France





Germany



I installed the Mail Art exhibition today at the 407 Gallery (University of Wisconsin-Green Bay Campus, Studio Arts Building 407) You can see it there through November 1st.

Thank you to all the Mail artists who sent me something for this show--I really appreciate it! If you sent me something within the last month, you should be getting something in the mail from me soon!

It took me about 4 hours to install it, with the help of my friend Elana (thanks Elana!!)
Will be back with pics of the installation soon.

I will be sending out a list of participants to all of those involved. Included will be addresses, expect for those who have requested not to have their address listed. If you are part of this show and you DO NOT want your address listed, please let me know right away. Also let me know if you have changed your address since our last correspondence!

The show looks great and it has been a lot of fun. I am still open to trading Mail Art with anyone. It will then be on display in my office in The Eclipse Gallery on a rotating basis, or in my home if I really like it! Maybe a future themed show will come into being someday...